Have you ever faced or experienced any of the following or a similar issue?
- Wish to upgrade rules in connection with changes in the laws and regulations
- Wish to revise the wage system
- Wish to perform personnel evaluation on part-timers
- Support for personnel with mental disorder requires great effort
- Trouble at retirement, resignation, or contract renewal
- Report of sexual harassment and/or power harassment from an employee
- Wish to train an employee in charge of labor matters
- Don’t know how to utilize the system
You are aware that things need to change. However,
- You can’t figure out where to start
- You don’t know how to sort out the issues
- You don’t know where to consult
- You can’t figure out how to handle the issues
- You don’t feel that the external training you are receiving is worth the cost
Internally training or hiring an employee expert in human resources and labor capable of handling everything requires a lot of time and cost.
Leveraging our practical experience, we can provide empathetic support for issues experienced by Human Resources managers and personnel.
Consulting Agreement 1 On-site consulting (with e-mail and telephone consulting as needed)
Our consultants visit our clients for a certain number of hours per month.
In addition to the on-site consulting, clients can contact us as needed for day-to-day consultations.
We do not simply push our ideas to the clients but create, provide and propose deliverables by getting their understanding and acceptance of what is best for their company.
Establish a labor management system
- Create employment contracts and rules such as the employment regulations
- Revise the time management procedure
- Provide consulting related to employee management
- Provide consulting related to part-timer employment
- Provide support regarding labor and social insurance matters in connection with stock listing or company divestiture
- Create a system related to health management
- Provide labor-related support via teaching materials and business tools
- Provide labor education courses
- Provide labor consultation etc.
Consulting Agreement 2 Remote consultation
Individual labor consultation by telephone, e-mail, fax, etc.
- Provide advice for labor-related issues
- Provide advice for administrative hearing and guidance
- Provide advice regarding changes in the laws and regulations etc.
You can upskill your personnel by having them work together with our consultants.
- Employee assistance desk
- Survey report
- Education for Human Resources personnel
Please see”Services” for more information.